Friday, September 06, 2019

I just looked at the thermometer.   It registers 104 degrees.    Glad I don't have to be out in it.    Took Nicky for a walk this morning when it was only 68 degrees.    Have to stick to that.    At least his backyard, where he has to go during the day, is shaded by three nice elm trees.

I have given myself a goal of finishing a quilt that I have been working on FOREVER before tomorrow night so that I can take it to the Quilt Guild on Monday.    Think I  told you that.    Well, I have one side to baste and will be done.      I'll let you know but I plan on finishing it tomorrow as I have no time consuming events.    Just a quick trip to the grocery and drug stores sometime during the day.    I have decided to bring Ambrosia to the Quild Guild pot luck.   Sounds refreshing.

It is supposed to start cooling down the end of next week.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: