Tuesday, August 13, 2019

We had some welcome rain this morning.   Not enough but enough to make us feel good.    The temperatures were in the middle 90s, 10 degrees below what we have been experiencing.    This won't last long but a couple days is a relief and we even have a minor chance of some more rain.

Bart stopped by today as he was out on errands.   I am always glad when he does that.    I have someone to talk to and in the house.    He is a good kid.

Nicky's appetite is finally back so I am trying to figure out how much food he got before so that he can around out his ribs again.   Poor little guy,   I keep telling him not to lick his swellings from the steroids.    I have to put gel on them and he keeps trying to lick it off.   I put a cone on this morning  to try to keep him from licking for a while to let it soak in a bit.

He has not forgiven me yet:)

(He really was very upset and avoided me most of the day.)

Going to Writer's Club soon. 

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: