Friday, July 05, 2019

I picked up my Nicky tonight.    He is defonately better but is still wead as can be and they just got him to start eating.   My job is to see that he continues to eat and bring him back in the morning to learn how to give him his insulin shots and continue his care.   Poor little boy still has his IV in and had two icky looking shaved spots on his neck and shoulders.   They really do like my guy at the Vets.    He is just plain sweet and cooperative and they love the way he looks so sad when they do treatments on him but he never snaps or struggles.

Barbara stopped by with Timothy, Amber, Augie and Adria this afternoon as Timothy and his family came for the 4th of July and I wouldn't have gotten to see them.     That Augie is quite the little man.    He was so cute.   When they came in, I asked if he had a hug for his Grandma Mary.     He DID.   Then he proceeded to introduce me to the others.

So two good things happened today.   Now if Nicky keeps improving.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: