Thursday, June 27, 2019

Except for grocery shopping, I was home all day.     Nicky is not feeling well today.     I managed to get all of his meds down him, but it was not easy.     I gave him some "people" food and some really exotic foods to try to entice him.      It worked, to a point.    At least the meds went down.    But he is not eating any dry food, which he loved and suddenly is turning up his little crooked nose at the food that he has been eating since I got him.   

I will keep trying to tempt him.    His vitals seem normal except that he is still piddling too much, a a result of the steroids.      Well, after this week, he will only have one more week to be off of them totally.    I hope this is the problem, and that we have found another way to increase his red blood count.

It is HOT here and we are not even into triple digits yet.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: