Friday, June 21, 2019

A hot hot day today.    Hot and muggy though the wind is helping a bit.

I was busy today.    I worked on my quilting, cleaned up the kitchen a bit and generally had a lot to do.    Still got a nap in anyway.

This afternoon, was the Celtic Club Gathering.     There were 6 of us who met at the Olive Garden.    We met at 2PM as usual and talked about Bloomsday,    James Joyce's Ulysses.    This famous book occurred in the space of one day in Dublin featuring a man named Leopold Bloom ( and a couple of other people.)    It was actually June 16th but we are not so fussy and the conversation spread to many other subjects as it usually does:)     Aren't we blessed?

Next month we decided to meet at Olive Garden again and then give other ethnic restaurants a chance to enjoy a good Irish meeting.      Maybe we will be able to find one that serves Guinness!

Got home at 4PM>   Just in time to keep my Nicky on schedule.

He is still so weak and I need to watch him like a hawk.     But we have only reduced the problem steroids for two days.

I am so worried about my little guy.

Dia  Dhuit

Mary

No comments: