Monday, May 27, 2019

Busy Day

And I mean a busy day.

Nicky is still not feeling very well,   but he is eating and does not seem in pain.

Did a bunch of wash this morning. 

Bart and Barb invited me over for a supper of brats for the Memorial Day Holiday.
Than Barb suggested that she go with me to shop for a bed.   My old one WAS OLD and worn out.   Since I had a volunteer to help me, I took advantage of it.

We went to Mattress King.   I found one that feels good and is adjustable at the head and feet.    Sound Good?    They brought it out this afternoon and set it all up for me and took away the old one, All included in a price that I find very reasonable.     They say the day to shop for beds is on Memorial Day and I believe they are right.

I imagine there will be a bit of getting used to but being able to adjust will surely help.

Happy Memorial Day

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: