Friday, April 12, 2019

Today was a busy day.  

This morning I had to get my port flushed.   Everything was just fine and I don't have to go back for 6 weeks now.  It has been every month.

This afternoon at 2PM was the Lawton Celtic Meeting.    It was quite successful this time.   We had 7 people there.   I shared my walking sticks and my shillelagh and my spear..   Robbi brought a walking stick too.     We had an animated conversation and decided to talk about Easter in Ireland next month.    After the fact but we don't care.   We operate on Irish time:)

I got their fish and chips dinner as it is Friday and I wanted fish which I do not have in the house.   It is Friday in Lent, you know.   I cannot fast but I can abstain from meat on Fridays.

So a good day and I am winding down.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: