Wednesday, November 14, 2018

It was cold today, but the wind was stilled and the sun shone so it seemed much warmer than it was, after the past two days of wind and snow.   I know our snow did not stay on the ground, but it is really serious to us:)    The Quilt Guild even cancelled their meeting on Monday night.   Too much for those old people.   I was providing the sweet treat and have lemon scones coming out of my ears in the freezer.

Oh well, breakfast for the next week or so.  I did take a bunch to the Bible Study today and they were welcomed.  

Cranberries are in the store so I will be making my Cranberry/Orange scones when the lemon scones are gone.    Fresh cranberry scones are to DIE for.  I am going to make fresh cranberry relish for the Thanksgiving dinner along with two pumpkin pies.

Went to the dentist today.   Need some work done as it has been almost two years since I went last.   Damn Cancer.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: