Friday, September 28, 2018

Well.   I am back.     Don't know if anyone will even be looking for me anymore.    That's OK.  

FIRST:  my computer stopped connecting to the internet on September 10.   Then I left for Wisconsin for the most wonderful vacation .

My high school reunion at Riverdale where I spend many an evening on dates.   We had a super turnout and I connected with so many old friends.     We haven't changed a bit.

The next day I had lunch with my Celtic friends.   There were a dozen of us at the gathering.   Did I feel special, or what.

Saturday, Richard and Brenda joined Bobbie and Bill and me at the Black Pig.   We then retired to Bobbie and Bills and visited until  Richard and Brenda had to go back home to Madison.

Sunday, met with my brothers and sisters at Shreckers in Sheboygan.   Jeff and Kathy, Dolores and Ken, Eileen and Fred and me and Bobbie.    It was wonderful.

I got to see most of the people I love and miss so much.

When I got home, it took some trying to fix the computer myself before I finally called someone in.   I have been able to keep up with email on the laptop.

So I am back.     I will try t post daily again.   It is a good practice for me.

I love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: