Thursday, August 23, 2018

We got a bit of rain during the night again.    I know we are still in drought situation but these little bits are helping my lawn.   Of course, that means I will have to pay to get it mowed:)    That's OK too.   Dan and Han are a pleasure to have work for me.

Bart stopped by today as he did errands.    Always glad when he does.    As I told him.    A voice in the house is such a welcome sound.    Nicky doesn't say much:)

I was home all day except for a quick trip to pick up a prescription.    My rash is finally showing real healing.   I needed more salve to put on it.   Soon I will be normal again.    I hope!

The weekend is looking very quiet.   I may go to see the balloons with Bart and Barb.   If I slather with sunscreen and cover up and perhaps bring an umbrella I can keep from breaking out again.   I hope.   I hate to miss all the good stuff.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: