Thursday, May 17, 2018

Yesterday, I had my first CTScan since I finished chemo and radiation.    Still haven't heard the results from the doctor.     I am not very happy on that.   Another delay and lack.    As it turned out, I was right to be concerned about the pre meds I needed before the scan though my doctor's office said all was OK.   We got things together just in time.   Next time, I will be even more aggressive.   Just asking is not enough.

Today was quiet, so I did a bit of shopping.    Still need to find a bathing suit, but I did find a pair of jeans that fit but allow a bit for growth.    I am losing weight again and trying to eat more but my appetite is not very strong.

Just heard from the doctor.   I have to have a PTScan.  Ich.   Oh well,  this will be an early catch if anything is wrong and she is suggesting immunotherapy this time.

Pray for good news.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: