Thursday, February 15, 2018

The weather report said that it was over 80 in Lawton today.   My thermometer showed 75 which was warm enough.    Quite lovely in fact, with the sun shining and all.   I am starting to take Nicky for short walks when I go to pick up the mail.    He really likes that and, as he can do his business then, thinks I have come to my senses.     He doesn't think that good doggies poop in their yards, you know.   Condo dogs have that mentality.

This afternoon the Lawton Celtic Club met at the Shamrock at 2PM.    There were 8 of us there again, so we are doing well.    One of the ladies is going to join CWI.    I am excited.   This meeting, we talked about exciting facts about Scotland.    Next month, we will discuss St. Patrick, of course.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: