Monday, February 26, 2018

Started off pretty cold, in the 30s, this morning but the temps got up to the mid 60's by the time I had to go out at 2PM this afternoon.

I had my check up with Dr. Aye, my chemo oncologist today.   All is well.   I will see her again in May and will have a PTscan 6 months after my treatments ended.   So for now I will just enjoy being cancer free and healing and feeling better every week.  By the way, I weighed 110 pounds today,   I have gained some of the weight I lost back.    If I get to 115 I will be happy.

No doctor appointments until mid April when I see my family doctor, Dr. Aiku.   I don't expect any changes or problems that I am not aware of there.   (Not with all the testing that has been done on me since I saw her last:)

Guess that was my day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary






No comments: