Sunday, February 04, 2018

Boy,   I go on vacation and completely get out of the habit of blogging.   Sorry.    Not that much happens around here.   

Last night, I went out for dinner to the Outback with Bart and Barb and one of my great granddaughters, Abby.    It was fun.    I always like it when I can eat a meal with somebody especially family and/or friends.   I am a pretty good cook, I think, but eating alone is no fun.    Meals should be nourishment for the soul as well as the body.

Anyway, it was fun. 

Today I made a batch of Chili Mac, so guess what I'll be eating for a while.   I will freeze some of it.   I was hungry for it.    This is a good sign as my appetite has been really bad since the surgery.  

Can hardly wait til Tuesday to find out the results of the Petscan.   I might hear on Monday but as I have the appointment with Doctor Aye on Tuesday, I expect that this is when I will get my results.  I want the results as well as the implications anyway.

Another week coming,  going to be a bit chilly.   Nothing like my northern friends I know but chilly none the less.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: