Saturday, December 02, 2017

Felt a bit better overall today.     It has been almost two weeks since my last treatments and Dr. Smith said it would take that long    By the time I see her in two more weeks, I intend to feel close to normal.   Got to be good for Christmas.

I made the fudge today.   That was all I did today.    Tomorrow I will make the 7 layer cookies.   Then I will spend the week making those blasted Peanut Butter Buckeyes:)   Want to get my packages off by Dec 15th if I can. 

My decorations are going to be a bit sparse this year.   I am not entertaining big anyway.  I did put the Advent Calendar wall hanging up and have the candy canes hung on it.   That is at least festive and makes me feel proud.

A lovely day in the low 70's again.   With little wind it was so pleasant.   I have been taking Nicky for a short walk when I get the mail.   Good for him.    Good for me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: