Monday, November 06, 2017

Back on radiation again.  I am checking them off as I get them.   Only 11 more to go.    Tomorrow I will see Dr. Aye and have the final Chemo scheduled.  I think it will be on Dec. 12.   I will be done before Christmas.   Yea.    Then I can heal and get this metallic taste out of my mouth. 

Ick.

It is so annoying and I am supposed to EAT:)

I am still not quite adjusted to daylight savings time.   Nicky sure is not.   He is trying to tell me it is time to eat at 3PM.     Logic does not work, but he still has to wait.

Bart came by to visit this afternoon.  I am sure glad.   sometimes the days get mighty long.    We had a good visit.   

If I feel OK, I will go to the Writer's Club tomorrow evening.    Sure hope I do.   Worked on the wall hanging and finished my Christmas card.    So I AM doing something.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: