Saturday, September 09, 2017

Obviously having company make me forget blogger.:)

I am feeling OK.  My ribs are still sore and I do wear out quite quickly.  I has been so good having Leslie and Bill here.  Bill took care of several things that needed to be done.  Some of them I CAN usually do but in "my condition" should not BE doing.   How blessed am I to have people just pop in and take up the slack?

Our weather has been lovely and I try to get out, even if just to the mailbox, at least once a day.

I wish my ribs would stop hurting.  Only time and healing will take care of that.   I am a tough "Chick" as they say and will get through this.

Love you all.  I feel all your support and you have no IDEA what your calls and cards have meant to me.

All is good  (or will be)

Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: