Friday, May 26, 2017

The heat is starting.  It was in the 90s today.   But we do have some relief in the next few days.

The past two days were much too complicated.    I did have cortisone injected in my knees and am hoping for great things.  So far there is some relief, but my knees still DO hurt.  

Bart is having some medical issues, so please pray for him and for his Barbara as we work through them.    His system is so fragile.   I always wish I could do more.    Remember, Moms among you, when our kids were hurt or sick and we could kiss and make it better?   Doesn't work any more:(

Got my lawn mowed today.   And I watered the garden areas.   You should see how good my tomato plants and my hydrangea are doing in the front.  They get the morning sun and are flourishing.   I am so excited.  Tomato plants have always been a problem for me.  But they are GROWING and getting blossoms.  WOW.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

  


No comments: