Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I can't believe that this is the last day of May.   Oklahoma is hot.   Not triple digits yet but hot.  It also has been rather dry which is good for my joints which are not doing well.

I did not realize how sore I am until some sweet lady offered to put my groceries in the car for me.    I must still be walking like the Tin Man.   I think there is some relief from the shots in the knees, but there was a delay because of the standing on concrete in the sun the day after for two hours.    It will be OK.  Tonight I am going to put Sombra on ALL the sore joints just before I crawl in bed.  Perhaps that will relax things as it is JUST after I take my pain pill.    I DO seem to be sleeping better overall.

I took my sewing machine for maintenance today.  There is one old man (TEE HEE he is younger than me) who still maintains older machines.    He says my Kenmore Elite is one of the good ones before they started sending everything to China:)  Hope so.  I do love my machine.  It was a special gift from Dick, you know.

Will be going to see Bart with Barbara on Saturday.   Things are proceeding.   Keep up the prayers and good vibes.
Dia dhuit

Mary










di

No comments: