Saturday, February 11, 2017

We had a very warm day.     My thermometer said 86 degrees.   Very nice.   A cold front is coming through so this IS an anomaly.   And from what I hear, with my only one year of residency, very unusual.  The whole area is under a drought advisory.  No burning allowed.  But.  At least, we are supposed to get rain in the next week.

Tomorrow I will go to Geronimo for an Italian party for my step great granddaughter's birthday.   That should be fun.  I like contact with PEOPLE.   Those of you who know me well know that.

I will be going to the Dallas Irish Fest on the weekend of March 6.  I desperately need an Irish FIX.  I am trying to make a place   but this community is hard to breech.  I am pleased with my Celtic Group.  We are small but mighty.

Dia  Dhuit

Mary




No comments: