Friday, January 27, 2017

It was a quiet Friday.  A bit quieter than I expected.  Bart was going to come over to hang out but emailed me that he was not feeling well enough to come.  Please pray for my boy.


I got a lot done today.  It is amazing how life tries to infringe on us retired people:)

I did make a quick trip to Walgreens for a prescription and a couple of odd items.

My friend Peg Payne, called late this afternoon and we had the greatest visit.  She will be at 52 Stafford in April when I am in Wisconsin.  I hope that most of my Celtic friends can make it.

Have started gathering things for taxes too.   No sense getting too exited but anything I can have a head start on makes the whole thing more palatable.

Guess that is all that was in the least big exciting.

Except.   I am still having things happen as if my computer has been hacked.  I am opting out of Facebook as of tomorrow as that was the source of the problems.   My friends will just have to email.  

Take care of YOU.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: