Thursday, December 15, 2016

Was such a lovely day.  Colder than the gates of hell but a lovely day.

I drove to Duncan, my first time, with Robbi and Curtis from the Celtic Club.   Our member Loretta had made arrangements for us to tour the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center there to find out about Celts on the Chisholm Trail.   We got the full tour.   It is a marvelous heritage center with two movie presentations, many many displays, some interactive, some very representative of the time.    They also have a very impressive large art gallery.  

Got home at about 4:30PM.   There was a penance service at Holy Family and I had decided that I was going.  Robbi went with me.  It is nice to have someone with me at church. 

I finished wrapping the packages for mailing and will take them to the post office tomorrow after I see Dr. Toy.   Then my deadlines are met and I can relax.

It is supposed to get up to 70 degrees tomorrow and then drop like a rock on Saturday.  We may even get a dusting of snow on Saturday.  This has been a strange beginning of winter - temps like a roller coaster.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: