Thursday, October 20, 2016

Sorry I missed yesterday, but Leslie, Bill and I are having such a lovely visit that it just got so late that I was tired.

I have finished all of my tests to see what is wrong with my tummy.   ( I like the word tummy better than stomach.)   Bill has been kind enough to drive me and with his hospital experience is a true blessing.  Yesterday, when I was put "Out" with the GI test, he was there when I was not awake to find out what Dr. Morgan had to report.   Basically, I have an "area".  He did a biopsy and we have to wait.   Today was the CT scan.  We won't know until my doctor gets the results.   This has been the slowest process EVER.

The rest of the day was nice. Today was the Lawton Celtic Club potluck Samhain Dinner.  I took Les and Bill.  There were 8 of us there, a nice turnout for our group.  We had a super meal.  Irish cheese and crackers, corned beef, colcannon and pumpkin pudding.   A true feast and the best company.   I am glad that Les and Bill got to meet some of my friends.

This evening we went to Red Lobster for dinner.

The will be here until Saturday morning.  YEA!!!! I love having company.    Dick would approve since they are family:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: