Friday, August 26, 2016

The heat is back.  Actually, it is not as bad as it was earlier this month.    From what I hear, mid September begins some relief.

Bart and I did several errands this morning.   We took his doggies for their grooming.   They really needed it earlier, but you know what the last couple weeks have been.   Bart went to pick them up this evening and Barbara said they look so happy.   Of course,  Leo always gets very amorous with Lily after the grooming, so she is going to have to be on her guard:)

I picked up a Pike Pass.  Now if I go to the "City" (Oklahoma City) or into Texas, I will not have to be scrambling for money at the toll stations.  Not that I go very often, but there is no expiration date.

Tomorrow I am going to the "City" with Barb, Bart and Marleis.   Should be a nice day.  So Nate came to mow tonight and I will skip a cleaning.  Frankly, I am not all that dirty anyway.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 


No comments: