Saturday, August 06, 2016

Hi World.

I feel like I am the hind side of winter.   One MORE day over 100Degrees as opposed to winter in Wisconsin One more day below zero.

Oh Well.   I am a grown up, made the decision to mover here.   And am really glad that I did.

I was home all day today.   I am glad of that.   I have a lovely little home and Nicky and I were glad to enjoy it.   The only people I saw were Nate and Mary who came to clean my house.   I don't vacuum, you know.  My sweetheart, Dick, would have a fit if I tried.     They are good people and it is nice to have humans in the house.   Nicky tries but he is rather one note:)

He is getting so relaxed in his back yard.   I am happy for him

I received a picture of Leslie's daughter, Courtney's sons, Cooper, Troy and Toby.  They are so handsome.  I would say beautiful but boys get kind of funny about that.   I put it on the Fridge.   I am missing a couple of kids but can only post what I receive.  This Grandma is grateful for all her grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: