Saturday, June 11, 2016

Home all day.

I was busy.  Mary came to clean.  I finished up the wash and folding.   Found that the new cleaner Mary is using on the kitchen causes some stickiness.  Looks great but my shoes stick. 

Pulled out the last of the Swedish meatballs and made some mashed potatoes for my main meal.  As George Hiner would have said.  "Wonder what the rich people are eating?"    Not better than we have and ours tastes better.

Worked a lot on the St. David wall hanging and started the second chapter of my Burns class.  

We are in the midst of a grand thunderstorm.  My Dish went out twice and the lights also.  Very short duration but annoying.   That was one benefit of cable. Storms did not disrupt tv service though power could.    This is supposed to pass over quickly as I understand.  Sure hope so as Nicky will need to get out once more before bed time and rain makes it goofy.

Bless you all.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: