Saturday, May 07, 2016

May 7th.   Today would have been my sweetheart's 86th birthday.   Lord, I miss him.   But I know he is waiting for me.   I must be patient and I still have lots that I would like to do and see in this world before joining him.   Lord, I miss him!

Another beautiful day, so far, though they say that severe weather is expected later today and through part of tomorrow.    Possible severe storms and maybe hail.    Hope not.   That is always a problem.

I have finished one of the UFO quilt tops that was in my stash.   See I am getting back to normal.   I am also working on a wall hanging of St. David.   It is coming together.   I figure I will have some hand work to do of an evening, a good thing.

Did I tell you that I did find a writer's group?   I will be going to observe my first meeting on Tuesday evening.  They meet EVERY week which is perhaps more than I want, but then again, maybe not.   A regular weekly evening meeting might be a good thing and get me writing effectively again and get me out into the world.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten you but do get to the end of the days sometimes with nothing fun or eventful to write.

All is well.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: