Thursday, April 07, 2016

I have been negligent this week.   Very busy.  Nothing too exciting but frankly, I haven't felt too well.   A cough and headaches.    Oh Well.  I see my "new" doctor tomorrow for my annual Wellness Exam with Humana and will bring up those things.   Hopefully , she will be able to get my body functioning without aching at least for a while:)

Today, I got some news from Bret.   He called mid afternoon on a FRIDAY.   I knew something was up.   His father, Dick Johnston, passed away yesterday.    Apparently, my nephew had not heard from him for a couple of days so sent a friend over to check and they found him in his bathroom.

So sad.   He has been suffering from numerous health issues for the past several years, so not too much of a surprise. I called Bart to tell him and Bret is going to Bullhead to take care of things.  He may need help.   I did tell both boys that if I can help, I will.   I no longer can get finagled into taking care of him.   He is the father of my children whom I love more than life itself, so if I can be of any support, I will.

Please pray for my boys.

I am very tired.   Emotionally and physically.  Hopefully, my new doctor will be able to solve the physical things anyway.

Dia dhuit

Mary








No comments: