Thursday, March 10, 2016

The weather is still so pleasant.   Always in the mid to high 60s.   We are getting rain and possibility of rain for the next few days but intermingled with sunshine and we do so need the rain.

Nate came and cut the lawn today so I should have had the last of the young man who was not reliable coming by to ask if I want him to do it.     It really looks nice right about now.   Nate will also clean the storm cellar, trim the big oaks in the back yard and help me get my herb garden in.   Then I will be on a roll and be able to get into a summer routine.

Tonight I went to the Bible Class on St. John at church.  Tomorrow I will also go to church.    I am going to the Blessed Sacrament Church, the other Catholic church in Lawton, for the Stations of the Cross, the sacrament of Penance and a Lenten Supper.   

Next week will be the last of the St. John Class as the following week is Holy Week.   Can you believe that Easter is SO early this year.   Next week Thursday, also St. Patrick's Day, I am bringing treats to the class and intend to bring scones and fresh Irish Brown Bread.   I want to bake the brown bread in the afternoon so it is still a bit warm.  

Everybody be safe.   

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: