Sunday, August 09, 2015

We had another beautiful day.    The how weather will be back, but not for the next few days anyway.   We might even get a bit of rain tonight,  wouldn't hurt that nice storm the other day, really helped the grass.

Today, I cooked rabbit.    Jeff and Kathy and Randy came over for noon dinner.    I stewed it in a great bacon, onion, wine garlic combination and it was delicious.   They even asked for the recipe and told me that as I will probably be in OK at the Wild Game Dinner next year, I will have to come back to cook it.    I said that this would mean that they have to harvest rabbit.

Randy, Jeff and I sorted through all of Mom 's papers.   We have maybe three things to do and Jeff will be burning all of the financial documents as soon as we are sure we don't need them.   Yea.   A whole shelf in the office is empty!

Tomorrow, the painter again.   Then I will be working on cleaning and sorting after I come home from Bible Study in the morning.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: