Thursday, March 18, 2004

I have to start remembering to mark things when I put them into the freezer. I had a container in there that I could not remember at all. So we are having it tonight because I was open and don't want a lot of leftovers for the weekend. It is hot tamale mix so we will have them for supper. Fortunately I have hard rolls and sliced cheese so it will be good.

We will be leaving around noon tomorrow for Cashton to the Ages Past Bed and Breakfast there. I am so looking forward to being away for a bit where no one can reach us really. Jim will know where we are but will only contact us if it is REALLY serious.

Tonight is parish council. I really don't look forward to that at all. It seems such a useless thing at this point, for many reasons. I have one more year to serve and will do my best until the term is up.

I do look forward to stopping to see Mother before the meeting. I need to update her on Bart. He, by the way, is doing a bit better. Barbara believes that he understands that there is caring and a plan at the Hospital now. Keep praying, especially at this time for Barbara, who is in such need of comfort.


Love

Mary

No comments: