Friday, January 02, 2004

Pistol league started at Rhine Plymouth. Winter Trap too, but I don't shoot winter trap because it is too cold as far as I am concerned. Jim and Bobbie and I are all shooting league. I hadn't shot for two weeks and it really showed. We are going to practice again on Sunday. Dick goes out on Sundays with us.

My cousin, Mike Shea, who is a missionary in Thailand sent me a DVD of his ministry in Thailand. He has started a home, Sarnelli House, for Aids Infected kids over there. This has expanded in many ways. The children come as a result of a ministry to Aids Infected parents who more often than not die of the disease. Therefore the children, often infected are orphaned. Aids victims are ostracized in Thailand, their families force them out of their homes. This is because of fear.

They now have over 90 children, many critically ill, many HIV positive but not Aids infected, and many healthy orphans. He has a girls home and a boys home in addition to Sarnelli House. Wow, the DVD was really good and Mother enjoyed seeing it last night.

I want to share it at Church and wherever else I can find interest.

Love

Mary

No comments: