Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Sometimes I think back to the days when I was very young. I remember that after I started working at Citizens Bank in Sheboygan Falls when I graduated from high school, we were open from 9 to 3 Monday through Friday, but on Friday we reopened at 6 for the factory workers and stayed until 9:00.

Those nights I would come home and eat a late supper in the kitchen by myself. I guess, "by myself" is silly with 10 other people in the house, but I WAS eating by myself. My brother, Matt, was about four years old at the time and on weekends could stay up later. He often would join me at the table, seeming to feel that I needed somebody to talk to. I learned many things in our evening chats. The most important thing he taught me was the following. He told me he could see Guardian Angels. He had discovered that if you gently press the corner of your eye, you see double and he had determined that the second image had to be Guardian Angels.

Makes as much sense as anything. So if you ever feel alone. Go to the mirror, press your eye and you will see your Guardian Angel. A special friend sent by God to protect you on this earth.

Love

No comments: