Monday, August 11, 2003

The past four days have been much too busy to update this site. At about 1:00AM August 8, Bret arrived. We were all exhausted, but so glad he was here safe and sound. He looks WONDERFUL and I will post a picture when I get them on the computer.

Friday, we went to see Mother, Bret's Grandma Deeley, in the morning, then scooted up to De Pere to have dinner with Bart and Barb so the boys and I could have some quality time.'

Saturday, we shopped a bit then came home and napped and got dressed for the WEDDING. Becky, my baby brother Randy's daughter, we married at 2:30 that day at St. Luke's Church, followed by a really good meal and a rousing reception at the Range Line Inn in Sheboygan Falls. We were there til 11:00. Yesterday, Bret and I went trap shooting at Rhine, then I fixed lasagna and cheesecake for us, including Bobbie and Bill and Bart and Barb.

The limo picked Bret up at 10:00 this morning and I am sad and exhausted, but you can see why there was no time to update. Tomorrow, I will be more lucid.

Love

Mary

No comments: